SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Ultrasound Technologist Opportunity
ARDMS (AB, OB/GYN) and RVT Required
Founded in 1967, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is a 155-bed all-private-room facility serving Sarasota and Manatee counties. We provide award winning patient care. Our facility was designed with you in mind to provide an easily accessible hospital that meets the growing and changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve. Doctors Hospital is currently accepting applications for an Ultrasound Technologist on a PRN/per diem basis. Experience as an Ultrasound Technologist, BLS and ARDMS certifications required. At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now.
- Graduate of a 12-month CAAHEP-approved Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound program (2-year Allied Health degree also accepted with experience, see below)
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current ARDMS certification (please list specific credentials held on application)
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and lifting of patients and/or equipment
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website