Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Do you wish you could make a bigger impact? At Elekta, you can make a difference.
Elekta is looking for a Director of Program - Treatment Management Applications (TMA) to join our dynamic team!
As the Director of Program - TMA, you are responsible for leading and contributing to the strategic planning and execution of activities associated with the value stream. Additionally, you are responsible working with Product Management to achieve business goals. In this role, you are responsible for overseeing the execution of major programs or projects associated with the value stream globally. In addition, you will be part of the extended Business Line Management team for participation in Project and Innovation reviews.
At Elekta, we don't just develop software; we develop solutions that help transform the way clinicians treat cancer.
- Ensure that projects and developments are made according to Elekta R&D processes and methodologies as per Elekta quality system.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process aligned with Project Management.
- Responsible for optimizing the flow of value from the value stream (product) to the customer.
- Manage the engineering resources that have been assigned to the value stream in relation to delivery of the program. Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the R&D organization.
- Ensure collaboration and work cross-functionally with other Engineering teams.
- Develop, track, and control the budgets for the programs and projects.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and Medical Device development best practices.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer, Science or other Technical disciplines. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven track record in Program Management – Specifically in leading Technical teams.
- Excellent project management skills: capable of ensuring multiple projects stay on-track and are delivered under budget, including internal resource planning and scheduling.
- Full life-cycle experience in complex technology research and product development.
- Must have 10+ years of leadership experience, preferably in R&D related activities.
- Lead and manage the time-to-market of products and speed up response time-to-market demands.
- Must possess diverse leadership skills, be culturally aware, and have a solid understanding of international business and industry, preferably trends in Medical Device Industries.
- Excellent understanding and execution of lean and agile principles.
- Familiarity with hardware & software development methodology and processes.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website