Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join our Finance Team!
As a senior member of the team, the Senior Payroll Analyst will coordinate and process all payroll related activities. This includes the preparation and maintenance of payroll and other records including financial, statistical, and/or technical reports. The Senior Payroll Analyst will represent the department in interpreting payroll laws and guidelines; will coordinate input, audit, prepare and maintain payroll reports for the company; will ensure the accurate and timely processing of a local and international semi-monthly payroll; will support and develop procedures to ensure that policies, procedures, and legal requirements are adhered to while preparing payroll; will ensure that proper controls are in place to ensure that there are accurate records maintained within the company and third party provider; will have other accounting and financial related responsibilities such as journal entries and reconciliations.
- Receives and processes semi-monthly time records for employees; Maintains a reconciliation of additional pays (i.e. relocation, commission draws, car allowances, car deductions, etc.).
- Responsible for establishing payroll cut-off dates for managers at the beginning of each calendar year to accommodate monthly reporting schedule and process payroll in advance for direct deposits. Submit semi-monthly payroll information to ADP for processing.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in US, Canada and/or Mexico Payroll processing
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and adjusting journal entries.
- Responsible for inputting and maintaining changes in the payroll system – changes would be for tax withholdings, cost centers, salary, benefit deductions, terminations, voluntary deductions, etc.
- Processes garnishment forms and payments as necessary.
- Interacts professionally and tactfully with employees, leadership in other departments, and outside sources on a variety of subjects including payroll policies, computation of pay, commission statements, interpretation of policy, payroll audits, payroll taxes and changes to the payroll system.
- Process Payroll transaction records in Movex accounting system.
- Ensure that paychecks/commission statements are distributed in a timely fashion or available via online systems real-time.
- Stays current of local, state and federal regulations governing payroll. Interprets impact of changes and implements to ensure compliance.
- Represents the department as the subject matter expert of the Payroll department.
- Coordinate the monthly commission process. Maintain and ensure accuracy of monthly commission calculation and statements for the sales associates.
- Ensure that all commissions are paid accurately and timely.
- Maintain and update sales commission software.
- Perform other related accounting duties as assigned or requested.
- Backs up the Commissions Analyst when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance is preferred. A minimum of 8-10 years' of payroll experience is required.
- ADP knowledge and minimum two years multi state and international payroll experience or related experience required.
- Detail oriented.
- Prior experience working with personal computers including spreadsheet experience. Specific skills required: ADP, Excel, Word, Access, Commission Incentive Systems
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels and outside sources.
- Accounting and Finance career path.
- Knowledge of payroll administration including in-depth understanding of all rules, regulations, processing procedures, record keeping methods and control systems.
- Demonstrates strong forward- thinking abilities.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Presents oneself in a professional manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website