Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdingshas an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs carservice, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, andvehicle reconditioning service according tocompany policy and procedures.This positionrequires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand. This position is located at our Service Center 6425 Rackham Dr, Charlotte, NC 28214.
Pay for this position will start at $21.53/hour with 4 ASE's - each additional ASE will earn you an addition $1/Hour up to a total of 4 more (8 total) ASE's.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Two years of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. preferred
- Degree in Automotive Technology, Completion of Automotive Technical College or Technical vocational training preferred
- 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required
- Must have a current and valid driver's licensewith no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speakEnglish
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty proceduresis a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require workauthorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to work Full Time (40 hours per week) and the following schedule:
Sunday 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Monday1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Tuesday1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Saturday1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Apply on company website