At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Director, Manufacturing & Operations (SMT) located in Guadalajara, North Campus .
Reporting to the General Manager, Director, Manufacturing & Operations (SMT) role involves managing day-to-day operations and core functions of operations to achieve and maintain operational excellence.
What a typical day looks like:
- Establish and communicate Business Unit objectives and assignments.
- Define and execute operational programs in line with strategic plans and annual operating objectives.
- Meet with Executive Leadership at least monthly to review and evaluate KOI's.
- Attend quarterly business reviews with key customers.
- Partner with other leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Direct and control the activities of leaders in purchasing, production control, planning, manufacturing engineering, test engineering, maintenance, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Experience managing operations & engineering in electronic manufacturing
- Experience in Production / Manufacturing Manager position
- Background in engineering positions
- BA/BS/MBA or equivalent work experience
- Strong Knowledge in Industrial Engineering
- Experience managing line personnel, technicians, supervisors
- General understanding of planning & production control
- Fluent English
- Experience managing engineering areas (Process & Test)
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
MH52Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website