*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The HR Generalist will be based in Skudai, Johor. Responsible for providing support to the business clients and the Site HRBP with respect to all Flex Human Resource related activities in order to support the growth and profitability of the organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Schedule employee onboarding processes.
- Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent application of Flex policies and procedures.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships within all employee levels.
- Counsel management on policy interpretation including any potential risks. Advise and investigate (when applicable) in regard to the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues. Assists in the documentation/administration of the disciplinary procedure.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation. Conduct exit interviews to provide insight into voluntary separation decisions.
- Administer performance appraisal and compensation programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers and promote employee recognition programs.
- Be an employee advocate and assist with any workplace concerns or HR related programs.
- Provide employees guidance and resources to allow them to easily contact the GBS HR Help Desk.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in English (oral & written)
- Excel, Administration, Analytic, Customer oriented, Emphatic
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website