The Material Quotation Manager will be based in Guadalajara, Jal. Will be responsible of reviewing new programs, understanding the customer requirements, contacting and negotiation with suppliers, obtaining competitive prices and participating on the internal meetings to align quote strategies.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- BOM revision.
- 2D and 3D drawings revision.
- Send RFQ (Request for qoute) to suppliers.
- Suppliers point of contact.
- Obtaining y negotiating prices.
- Review and load prices to the system (Quotewin).
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 5+ years of material and manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge on MECH Commodities // Metal Stamping or Die Casting or Molding plastic injection, etc. (Process knowledge, drawings differences, etc.).
- Advanced English skills.
- Knowledge on BOM revision.
- Knowledge to review, read and interpret 2D Drawings.
- Knowledge in 3D solid models revision.
- Knowledge in Solidworks (To check drawings).
- Excel advanced.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website