The Production Specialist will be based in Manchester, CT. The Production Specialist is responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in the production area.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production area including but not limited to daily visual inspection of production product, daily inspection of engineering qualification run startups, review and audit of line clearance, review and audit of batch record paperwork, as well as continuous review and improvement to overall production floor layout, cleanliness, efficiency, and flow.
- Role will at times also encompass any expediting that must occur to improve or eliminate bottlenecks and constraints in the production environment.
- Develop, maintain and improve most production processes.
- Evaluate process specifications periodically to determine if they accurately reflect the process requirements and reviews process steps and reduces inefficiencies (audit).
- Work with the Quality/Process/Automation Engineers as well as Quality/Process/Automation technicians on process improvement, monitoring tools, root causes and corrective actions.
- Drive production schedules and process related problems to closure.
- Support engineering and the development labs with all new product introduction and development.
- Assist in the compliance of safety regulations, i.e. ISO and business controls.
- Provide production ready documentation (MPIs) with equipment setup and programs.
- Lead team in making process and efficiency improvements.
- Handle first calls in non-maintenance down issues and provides assistance to manufacturing support with implementing changes.
- Monitor equipment performance and advises upon minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations and alignments that will be executed by a technician.
- Advise of minor or major machine difficulties and recommends maintenance and repairs under supervision of technician, engineer or supervisor.
- Assist operators by answering questions and demonstrating operations.
- Spot checks product to ensure quality levels are maintained.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- An ability to provide structure, guidance and discipline for the Operator team to follow Flex work instructions and procedures
- Experience with visual inspection of components using a microscope
- Demonstrated history of data accuracy and auditing paperwork (ex. batch records)
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in plastics and/or medical manufacturing
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 regulations
- An ability to adapt to flexible/changing job environments
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Process Engineering and/or Quality Engineering knowledge
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website