DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Manager (RN) Cath Lab
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, student loan repayment life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest – Houston
Manager (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology. To learn more about the programs and upcoming events at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, visit www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the Cath Lab, based on the Nursing Process – assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Integrates service in to the organization's primary function.
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care and treatment.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff members is assessed, maintained, demonstrated, and improved on an ongoing basis.
- Assists the Surgical Services Line Director with efficient allocation of resources.
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and services provided.
- Maintains and Adheres to quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Responsible for coordination of orientation, provision of inservice training and continuing education for all persons in the department.
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the department.
- Participates in selecting sources for needed services not provided by the department of the organization.
- Maintains and improves own nursing knowledge.
- Supports the hospital's mission, goal and objectives.
- Continuously assesses the department to ensure Patient Excellence is reached every day every patient.
- Works with Physicians to ensure Physician satisfaction is met and maintained.
- Works to develop and maintain High employee engagement
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance not limited to but including Joint Commission, TDH, and Dash Boards as appropriate.
What qualifications you will need:
- Two years of experience in Cath Lab environment and two years management experience
- B.S. Nursing required, master degree preferred.
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting population-specific needs of patients in Cath Lab
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- Current Texas licensure with the State Board of Nurse Examiners
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website