Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Vice President of Human Resources? At Highlands Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At Highlands Regional Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Vice President of Human Resources like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
As Vice President of Human Resources you will provide strategic human resources and talent guidance to the executive team at an HCA facility. You will create the desired workplace culture which includes an engaged and productive workforce through HCA's policies, programs, and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage the facility HR team to deliver strategic and operational HR support
- Partner with the executive leadership team to understand and prioritize the critical business challenges
- Deploy appropriate HR interventions in collaboration with appropriate Centers of Excellence
- Work collaboratively with other Region HR heads, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers to provide feedback and improve enterprise-wide programs and services
- Deploy talent and development programs
- You will drive local Employee & Community engagement efforts
- Partner to support business performance, quality and patient care initiatives
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a facility size < 700 is required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility. Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services, including:
- Emergency Services
- Smart Operating Suites
- Cardiac care
- Cancer care
- Women's health services
- Wound Care
- Senior services
Highlands Regional Medical Center has over 200 Physicians and Surgeons on staff and a host of employed specialists available through the Highlands Medical Group.
Highlands Regional Medical Center continues to play a critical role in the economy of Highlands County as our facility employs over 430 and has since 1984 paid in excess of $53,000,000 in taxes and continues to pay over $2,000,000 dollars in taxes per year to help improve our community at large."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Vice President of Human Resources opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website