Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
Holyoke VNA & Hospice Life Care – Holyoke, MA
FULL TIME /PART TIME
Holyoke VNA & Hospice Life Care is looking to add to our busy Hospice Team. We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work 24 hours per week.
* Perform initial and on-going assessment of the impact of the terminal diagnosis on patient's physical, functional, emotional and spiritual status including verbal and non-verbal communication patterns.
* Instruct patients and caregivers in symptom management and end of life care.
* Initiates communication with MD to facilitate recommendations for symptom and pain management.
* Evaluate outcomes of nursing intervention and initiate changes when appropriate.
* Collaborate, communicate and cooperate as appropriate with other health care providers to ensure quality and continuity of care.
* Complete, maintain and submit accurate and timely documentation and relevant clinical notes regarding the client's condition and care and treatment provided.
Job Type: Part-time
- RN: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Registered Nurse (RN)
Apply to this job