Requisition Number: 75451
Join Insight’s Digital Innovation team as a Senior Data Engineer and build solutions utilizing the most cutting-edge technology in data and business intelligence! On our team, you will work closely with client stakeholders and an award-winning team of engineers, architects, and thought leaders to design, build, and implement next-generation data and advanced anayltics solutions to solve high-value business problems. This is a full-time, salaried position with great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k matching, training resources, growth opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, be part of a team that helps enterprise organizations innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
What our Senior Data Engineers Do
- Build enterprise-grade data solutions to challenging business problems
- Model and create visuals from cutting edge data sources using tools such as Databricks, Spark, CosmosDB, and Azure DW
- Translate business processes into best practice reporting models
- Lead discussions with client leadership and perform modeling assessments of the client's Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Advise clients on sustainable and optimal database models, database management, integration, and BI tools
- Architect and develop both cloud & hybrid data and analytics solutions using Microsoft SQL and Azure platforms
- Mentor team members in design and development of complex data warehouse implementations
- Present to client, industry, and internal peer groups
- Aggressively grow your skillset and expertise to meet the emerging needs of our clients
What We Look For
- Practical, hands-on experience with relational and OLAP databases such as SQL Server and/or Oracle
- 4+ years of experience working with data and data analytics development within the Microsoft data platform and an excellent grasp of some of following technologies:
- SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- BI Reporting and visualization tools: Microsoft BI (SSAS, SSRS, Power BI)
- ETL tools: Integration Services (SSIS), Azure Data Factory,
- Experience with Azure Data Factory and/or Azure Automation is a plus
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies and passion to deliver quality solutions both individually and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
At Insight Enterprises, Inc. we empower organizations to run smarter by defining, architecting, implementing, and managing Intelligent Technology Solutions ™. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for AI, IoT, Open Source Solutions, Mobile Apps, & Modern Desktop; Microsoft US Partner of the Year for DevOps
- Fortune Top 100 Best Companies for Diversity
- Fortune Top 50 Best Workplaces in Technology
- Winner of several “Best Places to Work” awards
- 30+ years in business, 8,000+ teammates worldwide, and $6.7 billion in revenue in 2017
Our success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Insight is looking for great people who embrace our values and will lead tomorrow's success.
Discover more at insight.com…or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website