Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Full-Time Neurologist to join our Neurology team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a patient-centric focus. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs. Must be comfortable with electronic health records systems, exhibit flexibility as this position requires you to see walk-in patients. Those with a strong work ethic, team centric, strong communication and leadership skills coding skills in managed care and capitated environment are encouraged to apply.
Intermountain Healthcare offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, Intermountain Healthcare is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276.
- Work Schedule: Clinic based 4 10s or Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Diagnose and treat patients suffering from neurological disorders such as Parkinson's, Alzheimers, Epilepsy, speech and language, spinal injuries, headache and migraine disorders
- Consult with PCP with on patients presenting systems related to neurological issue
- Create treatment plans and conduct testing
- Patient consensus 22-25
- Strong communication skills
- No Call
- Eligible for an unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- BC/BE Neurology
- 2 years experience
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Full-Time Neurologist to join our Neurology team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are th...
Apply on company website