Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada, a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare, is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our myGeneration clinic team in Las Vegas. Our myGeneration clinics specialize in every aspect of senior health care and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
Theres so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevadas seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 479-4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Lone Mountain Clinic, near Centennial Hills and North Summerlin
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights, weekends or hospital call required.
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Fluency in Medical Spanish or Tagalog
- Two years of experience in Primary Care
Location:Clinic Lone Mountain
Work City:Las Vegas
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Intermountain Healthcare i...
Apply on company website