Leonardo DRS is a prime contractor, leading technology innovator and supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and defense contractors worldwide. The company specializes in naval and maritime systems, ground combat mission command and network computing, global satellite communications and network infrastructure, avionics systems, and intelligence and security solutions. Additionally, the company builds power systems and electro-optical/infrared systems for a wide range of commercial customers.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Leonardo DRS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com
The Leonardo DRS Naval Power Systems business is a trusted provider of innovative naval gas and hybrid power systems, control technology and support solutions for the U.S. Navy and navies around the world.
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Position supports all phases of contracts administration including, but not limited to, bid and proposal support; preparing billing and associated back-up documents; administrative activities as required by the Project team and the customer; managing technical submittals and support of product shipments; associated contract document management; and contract closeout support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and maintain contract/project data to be routinely accessible and generate reports as required
- Support the shipment of contract hardware deliverables
- Support the customer billing process to include generating invoices and receiving reports in Wide Area Workflow
- Interface as required with project managers, project team members, functional managers, to support ongoing contractual initiatives
- Under direction, prepares contractual documents, including the preparation of contract terms and conditions, and assembles contract documentation package
- Assists/supports fulfillment of contract deliverables, billings and cash collections
- Assists in proposal preparation for customer requirements to include filing of proposal documents
- Assists in preparing and filing of routine NDA agreements
- Responds to standard customer inquiries regarding contract status
- Prepares and files formal correspondence for review and signature
- Maintain contract hardcopy and electronic files as required by internal and customer policy
- Assist in other administrative tasks as required
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and 2+ years of experience
- Must be flexible and willing to move between projects and tasks quickly and as needed
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage own time effectively, produce work of the highest quality, and meet deadlines consistently
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
- US citizen and meet DRS security standards as imposed by DoD, including the issuance of any necessary security clearance by the US government within a reasonable time after commencement of employment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee requires normal manual dexterity, speech and hearing. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to thirty-five (35) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job require frequent use of a computer monitor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a business culture which rewards good performance. The Company offers a full range of employee benefits.
Candidates must be a US citizen and meet DRS security standards as imposed by DoD, including the issuance of any necessary security clearance by the US government within a reasonable time after commencement of employment.
DRS Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #JS #NPS
Apply on company website