Los Robles Regional Medical Center is a licensed 382-bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Regional Medical Center has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
Our Case Management teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
SCHEDULE: .001 FTE (4 Shifts per month minimum) SHIFT: Mixed with rotating weekends.
Position Summary: Proactively coordinates and implements all aspects of the Case Management program. The overall goals of the position and Department include, but are not necessarily limited to assuring quality outcomes by:
- Promoting efficiency of care & appropriate utilization of resources;
- Identifying and assuring patient continuum of care needs are met;
- Focusing on patient satisfaction;
- Promoting optimal ALOS;
- Assuring optimal reimbursement for the Hospital;
- Promoting positive relations with continuum of care providers;
- Promoting positive relations with: Healthcare team and all other customers.
Position Requirements: Required Knowledge, Abilities and Licensing:
- Current CA RN license
- Minimum 3 years acute care experience (Medical-Surgical, ICU or ED preferred);
- Prefer experience as a case manager, UR nurse or a discharge planner.
- Ability to be tactfully assertive / proactive in accomplishing job functions.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly without direct supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively with medical staff, hospital personnel, patients and families.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with outside post-acute care agencies such as SNFs or ECFs as well as with private insurance companies, HSAG and CMS.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze feasible solutions and implement problem resolution.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and multiple tasks.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility-based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website