Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Product SalesOverview
The Director of Product Sales will play a key role in the expansion of the Vyze customer base by working with specifically targeted merchant prospects to integrate to the Vyze lending platform. This position requires an individual who is adept at articulating a value proposition to various stakeholders across an organization, from the C-suite to key technology personnel. Targeted merchants will review the Vyze solution for all sales channels including in-store, online, and call center.
The Director of Product Sales will also partner with internal Mastercard stakeholders and channel partners to align the Vyze platform and solution with key U.S. Merchants. Ability to collaborate on client discovery and needs assessment to define and articulate the optimal approach for each prospect will be critical to success in this role.
• Leads execution of product sales strategies for products within assigned region
• Delivers proposals to customers on how products can improve value proposition
• Closes new business in tandem with Account Management and Business Development in a highly competitive consultative selling environment and generates incremental revenue from existing clients
• Build a strong sales pipeline and monitors opportunities
• Provides technical support by identifying and resolving customer challenges and escalating to senior colleagues as required
• Analyzes and interprets customer data to ensure operations are at optimal levels
• Participates in the customer planning and product prioritization process
• Coordinates transitions between sales and implementation teams
• Bring the voice of the market back to the implementation team to ensure customer relationship needs are met
• Provides subject matter expertise on a specific product or segment of products and identifies product innovation opportunities
All About You:
• Significant, relevant experience selling enterprise (SaaS) solutions, preferably within Fintech/payments and/or consumer lending organizations.
• Demonstrated consistent over-achievement of sales objectives and goals
• Consultative sales approach with a structured and proven sales methodology
• Ability to leverage internal stakeholders (pre-sales, product, engineering, and client delivery) to efficiently move prospect through highly-matrixed buy cycles.
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically and develop account-specific strategies to navigate complex multi-stakeholder sales cycles
• Proven ability to prospect, cultivate, and sign new merchant accounts
• A creative thinker with an agile mind, able to quickly understand new technologies
• Proven ability to value-sell, with an analytical capability and experience leveraging ROI-based approaches to quantify success
• Experience at effectively forecasting pipeline opportunities
• A dynamic, forward-thinking individual who will bring passion and commitment to the business
• Transparent and collaborative, with a bias for action and a drive to achieve results
• High level of intellectual horsepower, with strong business acumen
• A positive team player, adept at engaging and leveraging internal resources to achieve success
• Outstanding communication skills (oral & written)
• Resilient, with demonstrated ability to persevere and achieve results
• High energy, bias for action, self-driven, positive, “can do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail, high degree of integrity and initiative
• Able to spend a significant percentage of time traveling
• Familiarity with products and marketing concepts pertaining to Financial Services and Retail payment products preferred
• Experience selling to Retailers and Direct Manufacturers preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website