We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleLead Network Operations AdministratorOverview
The Network Operations team is looking for a Lead Network Operations Administrator to oversee all audit and compliance processes for the network infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a network administrator that has a thorough understanding of current network technologies, has had previous experience with regulatory audits, and thorough knowledge of industry standard IT security controls. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Mastercard's various network environments successfully satisfy all internal and external compliance requirements.
• Evaluate the Network team's internal processes and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Successfully implement sustainable solutions for any known compliance gaps.
• Interact directly with internal and external auditors to provide documentation and evidence that satisfies audit requirements.
• Oversee all audit and compliance tasks to ensure successful completion by regulatory deadlines.
• Create and document new processes and procedures for the Network Design, Engineering, and Operations teams while also improving the efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and procedures.
• Develop metrics and reports to ensure senior management has visibility of the compliance status of the network environment.
All About You
• Network administration and/or security administration experience for various network hardware platforms (Arista, Cisco, Aruba, Check Point, Palo Alto).
• Strong knowledge of Information Security controls, processes, and frameworks (NIST, PCI, COBIT, COSO, ISO, SOC).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Bachelor's Degree with a major relevant to Information Technology.
• Professional credentials (e.g., CIA, CISA, CISSP, or equivalent
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website