We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product DevelopmentOverview
Mastercard Developers is the single entry point for Mastercard partners to access over 100+ commercial APIs, serving thousands of external customers and hundreds of internal users. We are looking for a customer-obsessed Product Manager to join our global, integrated team of Product Managers, Engineers, UX Designers, and Business Development to help drive our vision of a digital transformation fueled by the growth of APIs.
You will play a key role in designing and developing next-generation digital products and services Mastercard for a global audience.
• Would you enjoy collaborating with your team to design new features and solutions in an evolving Enterprise environment?
• Are you excited about the potential of APIs?
• Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting global initiatives in Mastercard right now?
• Drive end-to-end product development and delivery lifecycle across the Mastercard Developers platform, through collaboration with international cross-functional team including engineering, QA, and infrastructure teams.
• Taking customer and user requirements and developing thoughtful, impactful platform features that deliver value and help progress our API strategy.
• Serve as product ‘ambassador' articulating the strategy, roadmap, and value proposition with both internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to ongoing assessment of competitive landscape to inform and validate future product roadmaps.
• Execute the strategy, drive feature adoption and platform usage through structured product development methodologies and direct engagements with both internal and external stakeholders
• Maintaining a multi-year roadmap working closely with key internal/market stakeholders and external partners to set prioritization
• Identifying, tracking and owning key performance indicators
All About You
A successful candidate for this role will have:
• 5-8 years of direct product leadership, including roadmap ownership, prioritization, and go-to-market planning
• Experience conceptualizing and delivering global platforms to market and managing multi-year initiatives
• Experience in the B2B, API, or payments/financial services space is critical; a background in building products for a technical audience is also highly preferred
• A level of leadership and accountability with a strong drive to achieve and exceed objectives, while maintaining a core of flexibility and collaboration
• Ability to synthesize multiple points-of-view quickly, and to translate customer/stakeholder feedback, analytics and competitive analysis into an actionable plan
• A clear, confident communication style and can engage – verbally, in writing, and through compelling visual presentations – with a range of stakeholders to drive consensus and delivery across the business and engineering teams
• A questioning, and curious nature that facilitates an environment of open feedback and improvement.
• Mastercard's core value of decency and wants to bring their ‘whole
self' to work every day and to encourage the same in others.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website