We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Managing Consultant, Digital Marketing Acquisition, Data & ServicesOverview
The Data & Services organization is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Our Managed Services capabilities focus on the creation and delivery of data-driven digital marketing product innovation, and execution for financial institutions, governments, and merchants. We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven digital marketing to join us and taking a leading role to implement best-in-class digital marketing products and solutions to drive significant growth for clients and our business.
Role and Accountabilities
• Acquisition & Activation marketing campaign strategy, management & delivery - support, plan, execute and measure targeted omnichannel marketing campaigns for acquisition (open market and cross sell), portfolio conversions, activation, and new product launch
• Designs, executes, measures, and optimizes end-to-end digital marketing solutions including audience development, creative, message and offer design, channel selection and activation including analytical review of media strategies and plans, measurement and tracking, and attribution
• Trouble shoots and solutions with partners to propose successful results-driven digital marketing strategies. Leverages knowledge of trends and insights to inform execution of strategic digital marketing solutions that drive client value and results
• Initiates ideas, and leads and implements end to end marketing strategy and execution with financial institutions, merchants, governments, and partners to design and execute and optimize performance of acquisition & activation, conversion and new product launch marketing initiatives and programs
• Designs end to end marketing strategies and execution plans for end to end new product launches (new cards / products for issuers or retailers, new loyalty programs and/or card conversions) including driving awareness, engagement, adoption and activation; analyses existing processes and target objectives to strategize, plan, execute to go to market and post launch management.
• Paid, earned, owned channel media planning, management and deployment across digital and physical (omnichannel) ATL and BTL channels
• Brings experience and knowledge about the ad-tech and mar-tech ecosystem in design, execution and optimization of marketing campaigns.
• Leverages, interprets and analyses data and insights to inform strategy, planning, implementation, measurement and optimization of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Leverages market, media insights and trends as well as consumer and customer insights to design effective results-driven marketing and communication strategies.
• Expert in leveraging 1st, 2nd 3rd party data to create audiences for activation in digital channels leveraging the ad tech and mar-tech ecosystem.
• Analyse and present clear and strategic recommendations to deliver result-driven marketing solutions that span across different functions and disciplines.
• Leads, engages, liaises and co-ordinates with key stakeholders including customers (issuers, fintechs, merchants, governments) partner agencies and technology vendors, and Mastercard business partners
• Marketing support and administration - support and co-ordinate with internal and external parties to process payments and to ensure timely submission for financials through Mastercard's core systems
• Partner with business development to bring acquisition and activation/emob, conversion and new product launch expertise to support sales and scoping of new customer engagements
• Oversees timely and on-budget delivery of various projects to achieve successful business outcomes for clients; manages internal and external partners, agencies, and vendors to ensure quality
• Supports product development and enhancement by providing feedback loop that identifies key market and customer needs and competitive position to inform development of product enhancements and relevant new products that can cater to these needs
• Manages innovation through the launch and execution of product MVP/Pilots; defines, and manages execution of pilots to test new innovations/concept and creates a framework to validate the success of the pilot for GO/NO-GO decision and provide feedback to product teams; manages customer expectations appropriately pre-during and post MVP / pilot
• Manage the Acquisition & Activation/EMOB Delivery P&L (revenue and margin guidelines)
• Embed MS as the preferred and recurring Acquisition & Activation/EMOB partner for MC customers by driving our clients' P&L better than other providers
• Ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory and data privacy requirements through planning and execution
• Extract learnings through feedback loops to inform product enhancements, commercialization & optimization opportunities
• Be a go-to resource for and provide thought leadership on Acquisition & Activation / EMOB and lifecycle marketing
• Cultivate the success of Acquisition & Activation / EMOB campaign delivery in the region
• Manage the Acquisition & Activation / EMOB delivery P&L (revenue and margin guidelines)
• Embed MS as the preferred and recurring Spend Optimization partner for MC customers by driving clients' profitable business outcomes and P&L better than other providers
• Deliver solutions that bundle Acquisition & Activation / EMOB with other lines of business, e.g., Consulting, Data & Analytics, Insights, Core Products
• Contribute to the enhancement of Acquisition & Activation / EMOB products, go to market and commercialization strategies and plans based on measurement, results, feedback, learnings and evolving market dynamics
• Skillfully span strategy through execution; think strategically with ability to translate to and within context of operational and execution considerations and constraints
• Engage, influence and excite internal and external stakeholders; define compelling sales narratives, case studies, training & education; extract insights through feedback loops to inform product, commercialization & optimization
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website