Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSettlement - Scrum MasterPartner with business owners, development team, quality engineering resources, product owners, product managers, release train engineers to provide scrum master guidance.
Deliver high quality business and technical expertise to the feature teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
• Ensure Agile Scrum Framework is being followed by the Scrum Team
• Ensure appropriate processes (business features thru deployment phases) are in place and team is adhering to the standards.
• Act as a servant-leader for the scrum team, providing necessary guidance, motivation and manage risk.
• Develop great working relationship with business partners/product managers.
• Provide "day to day" guidance to team members for business / project initiatives.
• Evaluate the impact of potential system changes on the membership and on other applications. Lead process improvement initiatives.
• Interface with senior managers to provide consultatiive services related to key initiatives.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Advanced degree preferred.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Prior Project Management experience required.
• Extensive knowledge in the field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Applies extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function, usually acquired through seven to nine years of experience.
• Proficient in MasterCard systems applications knowledge.
• Strong understanding of software methodologies (i.e. functionality & limitations)
• Strong business writing, leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website