Matrix Clinical Care offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that gives health plans, primary care providers, and employers the tools and knowledge they need to better manage the health of at-risk populations at home. With its deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix's network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care access by meeting members where they are.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
- Licensed in the state of practice (MD/DO)
- Current License is Active in the state of practice
- Active Practice in the state
- 3 years of clinical experience post residency
- Primary Specialties in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Currently not enrolled in the Medicare Opt-Out program
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a variety of associated environment. Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Portland, ME Primary Location: POrtland, ME Job: Clinical—Collaborating Physician or CP. Regular Shift. PRN. Job Level: No on-call, days, evening, nights and weekends if desired. Job, Clinical, Physician.
About the Position:
This position provides Physician Practice Owner services for the Clinical Services team and collaboration services on behalf of the Practice.
Type: Collaborating Physician - 1099
Location: Remote Opportunity
Hours: Flexible Hours
Rate of Reimbursement: Varies per state
This is not a full-time position. This position varies in days and hours.
Matrix' Risk Adjustment Offer:
- Comprehensive Health Assessments
- Telehealth Visits
Apply on company website