At Mission Federal Credit Union, we're all about people, not profit. When we say,"Your success is our bottom line,"that refers to how we treat our employees as well as our members.
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: 10325Meanley Drive
Address Region: San Diego
Postal Code: 92131
Who we are: At Mission Federal Credit Union, we're all about people, not profit. When we say, "Your success is our bottom line," that refers to how we treat our employees as well as our members.
Why work here? Mission Fed offers an awesome company culture, growth opportunities and GREAT benefits for both part-time and full-time employees, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k match up to 6%, Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, and much more...
What you'll be doing as a Network Engineer:
- Designs and deploys functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN). Suggest improvement to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- Configure and installs software, servers, routers and other network devices. Monitor network performance and security while maintaining technical documentation
- Automates tasks and monitors their effectiveness
- Creates, oversees and tests security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
- Provides guidance and mentors junior members of the team as required.
Who's qualified to be a Network Engineer?
Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent in the field of computer science is required.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years' equivalent work experience in a senior technical position
with broad hands-on knowledge of network and security components, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryption, and other industry-standard techniques and practices is required. Background in administration and architecture. Familiarity with network administration protocols, including their vulnerabilities and solutions.
- Expert in network administration and architecture
- Expert in network security and log review (Nessus)
- Expert understanding of network operating systems (Aruba/HP, Cisco IOS)
- Expert understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF), DMVPN and MacSec.
Mission Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other class protected by law.
Apply on company website