The US Delivery Manager will be based in Austin, TX . In this role you will report to the Sr. Manager of Materials Planning. The selected candidate will lead efforts towards the downstream of customer communication and helping drive materials visibility through the supply chain.
Watch this video to learn why Nextracker is more than just a place to work.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Own delivery schedule for detailed BOM parts and by category for all regional projects.
- Manage supplier allocations based on schedule, pricing, volume agreements, inventory levels.
- Perform forecast analysis and part-level demand breakdown to obtain supply commitments.
- Monitor regional supplier capacity loadings and shipment conformance to allocations.
- Review project PO vs. SO variances in order to align supply with demand until fulfilled.
- Perform analysis of planned, shipped, and delivered orders for regional projects, identify gaps.
- Provide early alerts for supply gaps and recommend solutions to de-risk project LD schedule.
- Drive supplier On-time shipment (OTS) and project On-time delivery (OTD) for region.
- Point person to coordinate with engineering, sourcing, NPI and logistics for project success.
- Participates in 70%, 90%, 100% Hand-Off meetings to represent and raise planning issues..
- Build operational excellence through lean and continuous improvement process management.
- Support testing and adoption of Anaplan to expedite planning system transformation.
- Ensure data integrity of supply chain planning data, and management of the data flow.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Bachelor's in Industrial Engg, Supply Chain, or Business Administration, Master's preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Planning, Master Scheduling, Supply chain, or Manufacturing.
- Solar, Semiconductor or Steel manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Strong Planning, Forecasting, Project Management skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced user skills of planning software such as Anaplan, MS Excel, Access required.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large dataset.
- Ability to build, negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Ability to work in fast pace and global start-up environment.
#LI-DK81Pay Range (Applicable to US Remote). Due to this role being remote, the actual pay range will vary depending on the geographical location of the candidate $110,400.00 USD - $151,800.00 USD Annual Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation only
Is Sponsorship Available?Yes
Apply on company website