Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
SALARY: $15.00/Hr Plus Tips
Tips average an additional $3.00-$3.50 an hour.
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6am - $2.00 per hour worked
Scheduling includes every other Friday - Sunday off.
Provide excellent guest services and work as part of a team to ensure that guests have a pleasant experience. Operate and perform cash transactions and ensure accurate sales to customers. Sell papers and electronics. Issue bingo cards to customers and maintains a log of bingo sales. Issue payouts for winning cards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Bingo operations at all times and in all activities.
- Cash in/Cash out customers while maintaining cash/cash equivalents and making every exchange carefully and accurately.
- Provide guests with information about the types of games played, promotions offered, and up sell bingo products.
- Inventory and reconcile supplies.
- Complete daily paperwork which includes all paymaster paperwork, count issued bank and revenues returned to verify the correct amounts and sign to attest the amounts.
- Collect information from winners of large payouts for completion of the W2-G form.
- Payout winning cards in accordance with winning card verifications and payment procedures.
- Perform floor duties as required to include emptying of ashtrays, making bags, counting the number of guests in assigned area, answering guests' questions regarding Bingo games, sessions, and other events.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- Previous cash handling experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, sit, stand, each with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Irregular shifts, extended hours, evenings, holidays and/or weekend work is required.
- Work environment may NOT not be smoke, noise or dust free.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment - Pool
Apply on company website