The Billing Administrative Assistant supports the billing team in auditing billing, maintaining incoming billing requests, adjustments, and removals as well as client implementation on E-Verify and serves as secondary contact for background checks.
- Assumes responsibility for setting clients up with E-Verify services:
- Accurately adds customer information to Social Security Administration website.
- Process the MOU from the SSA database and sends to correct customer.
- Tracks outstanding MOU's that customers have not returned.
- Assumes responsibility for processing and executing background check contracts:
- Ensures original agreements are received, signed by Paycom, and sent to GIS.
- Adds users with the correct package options.
- After contracts are executed by GIS completed agreements are filed accordingly.
- Assumes responsibility for end of day billing audits.
- Verifies billing items were setup accurately.
- Audits one time setup fee spreadsheets.
- High School Diploma required
- In managing multiple tasks, while maintaining an organized and timely completion of projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft office suite
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work various department functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website