The Client Receivables Specialist is primarily responsible for requesting and applying client funds to ensure each client's payroll is funded before payment files are transmitted to our banks, ultimately allowing their employees to be paid.
- Create and approve client payment requests (high volume).
- Administer cash application processes for payroll transactions.
- Compile and monitor intra-day bank reconciliations.
- Verify documentation and create payment templates.
- Collaborate with banking partners or internal departments to investigate or resolve inquiries or discrepancies.
- Partner with leadership to develop tools and identify areas for process improvement.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- 1-2 years of general work experience
- Bachelors degree in Business
- Experience using a Treasury Management System preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, finance or treasury
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong ability to follow through and think critically
- Able to meet deadlines by prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedure
- Ability to work overtime hours (if needed)
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website