The position will focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices, in our application and business units, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet company objectives. The primary goal of the program is to protect Paycom and our clients data through the implementation of an enterprise data governance program.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of data governance standards
- Assist with the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise
- Assist with the development & maintenance of enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems and owners
- Market and communicate data governance program in an way that achieves maximum buy in with key stakeholders and Senior Management
- Maintain and modify data governance program to align with industry best practices and Company requirements
- Monitor and enforce compliance to data governance standards
- Provide guidance to product management in regards to PII and data governance
- Audit systems to ensure that implementation guidelines were followed prior to release in production
- Document and maintain data governance standards and processes
- Risk evaluation and guidance for product design
- Actively seeks to expand individual skills through research, training, and collaboration with peers
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
- High School graduate required.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- 2+ years of enterprise risk and compliance experience
- Knowledge of data governance and information security standards
- Understanding of databases and application delivery
- Risk identification and analysis techniques
- Data confidentiality regulations and strategies
- Programming and code review processes
Skills and Abilities:
- Evaluate critical systems and data, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Availability to respond to emergency situations
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website