This position will work closely with senior management and department leaders to help establish annual budgets and plans, update quarterly projections, and analyze departmental spend. The Sr FP&A Analyst will work to identify opportunities to drive improved performance while partnering with department leaders to ensure operational needs are adequately and responsibly sourced, and financial value is maximized.
- Build and maintain the most complex models to predict financial performance. Summarize findings and provide guidance and recommendations to business leaders.
- Oversee spend analysis to:
- Identify operational non-compliance.
- Identify cost-saving strategies across supported business units.
- Review and analyze calculations and forecasts for the company's portfolio of projects and sourcing demands.
- Drive cost benefit analysis in decision making
- Review variance analysis and forecast recommendations while collaborating with the accounting department to validate month end close results.
- Meet with department leaders and business partners to communicate and translate financial results into financial reporting and analysis that “tells the story”, offering feedback and guidance of key strategies.
- Ensure management has a clear understanding of actual spend and are actively managing spend variances.
- Develop robust monthly spend forecasts and annual budgets, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the underlying business drivers.
- Consistently review processes and procedures for improvement opportunities and efficiency enhancements.
- Lead the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to enhance department workflow.
- Monitor, report and analyze performance metrics and corresponding financial data to identify the implications for management.
- Respond to inquiries from senior management, other finance or company wide personnel regarding financial results or other ad hoc requests.
- May be responsible for the training and development of lesser experienced analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business-related area.
- 6 years of experience in a professional setting with time in the areas of accounting, finance, financial planning and analysis or financial forecasting as preferred.
- Excellent analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- Demonstrated financial forecasting experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Self-directed and able to construct meaningful analysis with general guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website