As a Marketing Web Developer, you bring the Paycom brand to life through the code that youll write. Youll work closely with our visual designers, marketing team members, and digital engagement team. This Marketing Web Developer position will be responsible for the development of Paycoms websites (Paycom.com, Careers.Paycom.com, etc.), and for the implementation of projects assigned by the Developer Team Lead.
- Assist fellow developers with the development of assigned projects such as marketing websites, landing pages, interactive content and other promotional material for Paycom
- Verify the consistency of content developed
- Coordinate and communicate content changes and the effect it could have on the users of marketings websites
- Work closely with Marketing Web Development Team Lead in identifying any issues that may arise on all of Paycoms marketing websites
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
- Occasionally required to work overtime (nights and/or weekends)
- Proficient, analytical, decisive, troubleshooting skills
- A Bachelors degree in related field.
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Content management systems including WordPress
- MYSQL & Microsoft SQL 2008
- Entry-level experience in web design, development and/or maintenance
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to write clear instructions for users
- Must possess the ability to learn and understand internal processes, and their relationship to the systems and applications used to accomplish those processes
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website