The Process Improvement Manager will guide the Paycom process and projects for critical parts of the business to ensure efficiency across the organization and drive the optimization of systems and processes. The focus for this role will be enhancing processes that are complex and at times and span operational teams company-wide. The role will be responsible for developing and executing on leading practices in process, metrics and measurement, as well as managing of a portfolio of projects across operational teams.
- Works with stakeholders and functional areas to develop and update sustainable business process
- Manages a portfolio of projects and roadmap dependencies across multiple operational teams
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business process, identifying and resolving gaps in technology, processes and resources
- Ensures timely delivery of projects; on time, on scope and on budget
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Leads meetings and working sessions with executive leadership; serves on committees as required
- May supervise a team of Business Process Analysts.
- Shadow leaders of various departments to identify key areas of improvements and recommend solutions.
- Create an updated engagement model to staff and plan for the implementation of process changes. Communicate resource needs across all groups and recommend a plan to fill resource and skill gaps.
- Develop long-term relationships with key business executives and stakeholders to ensure best implementation practices are being demonstrated.
- Lead efforts to collaborate with internal teams to produce training products and services that improve business processes.
- Consult with Sr. Process Improvement Manager and other leaders to determine best practices and strategies to enhance Paycom both technical and functional capabilities for clients.
- May represent assigned department for internal and external applications by submitting development requests, coordinating rollouts and training for upcoming releases, and providing feedback on those releases.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Masters Degree preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Certification, CBAP, CSM or PMP desired
- 5+ years of experience leading a team or projects related to process and change management improvements or deployment of technical solutions required.
- Application/System implementation experience.
- Experience setting methodology standards and training across large, disparate teams and software implementation knowledge from a provider and/or user perspective
- Understanding of solution architecture, technical integration architecture methodologies
- Knowledge of change management process
- Knowledge of project management principles
- A results-oriented approach to addressing client needs
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Collaborative leader-able to give and take feedback
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationship with others.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website