AB Setup and Support will be responsible for building Applicant Tracking, Performance and Compensation, Document Management, Onboarding, Personnel Action Form, Scheduling, and Survey modules for newly sold customers.
- Convert information submitted through setup forms into appropriate product.
- Ensure that all sold AB modules are set up accurately and timely.
- Provide knowledge and information to TSR's, specialists, or sales reps.
- Research, track, and resolve customers' product issues urgently.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must possess superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments within all levels of an organization both inside the company and with customers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years administrative experience with the same employer
- Professional written communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Customer first focus.
Nice to Have:
- HRIS experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.
Apply on company website