Compliance is at the forefront of what the Paycom application supports for our clients. Helping our clients maintain their human capital needs, while staying compliant with government regulation is critical to our operations. The Senior Project Manager of Compliance will track a portfolio of projects from the Legal team through the need for compliance to deployment of the solution to our clients and client teams.
The Senior Project Manager leads and delivers new solutions and projects that drive transformation within Paycom for our customers and employees. This position is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring large scale initiatives that support critical operational functions spanning multiple business units.
- Demonstrate full project life-cycle ownership for multiple projects in the Compliance portfolio.
- Successful project delivery, including full implementation from initiation to deployment for several large initiatives, simultaneously spanning one or multiple lines of business.
- Plan departmental/subject matter resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage a complex delivery schedule across multiple business units and stakeholder groups.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Manage project performance for a team that does not directly report to you.
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage key stakeholders throughout the life-cycle of development and enable timely delivery, as well as an audit of the process.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Work with teams from multiple departments to develop deployment plans.
- Guide, mentor, and occasionally supervise activities of Business Analysts.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the Compliance process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, or related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in leading projects in software development and/or Information Technology that are related to applications or application development.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in project leadership role with demonstrated success in delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong background with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website