- Assemble and provide data reports and account lists to department personnel and leadership
- Provide technical support for department personnel in regards to the Paycom technical system
- Interface with other departments including Software Development and Business Intelligence to develop, evaluate and test technical solutions
- Responsible for testing and quality assurance of all Tax Department software development requests
- Write manuals and how-to guides explaining best practices, procedures, and limitations/common issues
- Evaluate current technology and work with internal development teams to recommend solutions and improvements
- Communicate with government agencies for the purpose of software development/testing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree OR
- 5 years experience in lieu of degree
- 2 years payroll taxes related experience required
- Experience coding in VB/VBA, C#, or scripting languages
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge including lookups, pivot tables, file extension conversions and data imports
- Proven record of working with detailed reports
- Advanced organization skills, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to research complex issues and recommend solutions
- Experience in a help desk/tech support role
- Experience with technical writing or instructional writing.
- Experience with testing new software developments/QA.
- Ability to recommend process improvement/optimization.
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll taxes.
- Knowledge of electronic payment methods including ACH credit/debit.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website