Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryProvides individualized resident care within assigned area based upon residents care plan and regulations established by DHEC/OBRA. Collaborates with and coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Promptly answers call lights/needs of residents. Oversees/delivers resident care. Directs and delegates resident care assignments. - 30%
- Utilizes proper procedure for medication/narcotic administration and control. - 10%
- Performs treatments utilizing proper procedures and as outlined in physician orders. - 5%
- Implements the residents plan of care established by interdisciplinary care plan team. - 5%
- Provides input into the ongoing plan of care through documentation in the medical records and communications with the resident assessment nurse. - 10%
- Maintains / utilizes proper procedures for documentation in the medical records as indicated by state and federal regulations and RHNC policy. - 5%
- Evaluates, documents and reports outcomes in plan of care. Collaborates with other specialists as required; reassesses resident needs and adapts p.o.c. as necessary to ensure optimal resident care. - 10%
- Continually monitors quality of care delivered and identifies quality issues and integrates PI results into practice behaviors. - 5%
- Reports changes in the resident's status and refers unresolved problems to appropriate health team members. - 10%
- Contributes to positive supervisor-employee and resident-family-staff relationships. - 5%
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. (includes training-coaching co-workers) - 5%
- This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current SC LPN License
Other Required Sills and Experience
- Patient Equip (Vitals, Suction, Defib) experience
Work ShiftNight (United States of America)
LocationLila Doyle Nursing and Rehab Center
Facility1066 Lila Doyle Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Department10666354 Medical/Surgical Nursing
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website