The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
As the Sr. Account Based Marketing Manager, you will join Qualtrics' world-class Global Digital Marketing Team to lead account-based marketing. You're responsible for the planning, management and execution of scale account marketing to drive pipeline across all product lines and regions.
As an emerging area of growth, you are also responsible for expanding scalable technology to fuel future growth, and developing new ways to take our data-driven, scaled ABM approach to the next level. You'll be required to partner with Digital channel owners, integrated growth marketers, regional marketing teams, and sellers to drive success. You'll also be responsible for ongoing plans and tactics, analyzing effectiveness, and launch-related activities as new functionality is developed. Success in this position requires a dynamic and detail-oriented marketer who can learn quickly, drive projects independently, and fuel fast paced growth.Expectations for Success
- Work with the Digital ABM team and Analytics team to develop and implement account-based technology, reporting, and measurement strategies against our internal attribution models
- Complete understanding of the total addressable market, account profiling, and sales strategy / cycle within B2B organizations
- Improve account-based strategies for campaigns, leading to increasing numbers of engaged leads, opportunities and pipeline
- Optimize multi-channel campaigns, increasing account awareness/brand impact and moving accounts from non-engaged to new customers
- Create ongoing cadences, check-ins, and reviews with internal stakeholders and continue building the ABM strategy and presence within Qualtrics
- Manage budgets and vendors related to the ABM program with a hyper-focus on optimizing spend against ROI
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, hitting deadlines and effectively communicating results
- Lead innovation for scalable account-based solutions to grow the ABM program
- 8-12 years of experience in account-based marketing, digital marketing, or other data-driven organization
- A strategic thinker who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive in to drive success against the roadmap you've developed. A high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Proven track record of using innovative, targeted or demand-driven account-based strategies to drive impact
- Experience working with Enterprise sellers, regional marketers (particularly field and ABM) across the globe, with excellent communication skills
- Data-driven mentality, using data to create segments and inform decisions through the use of marketing reporting metrics
- Proficient with technical systems (Marketo, SFDC, Tableau, 6sense, PFL) and other automation tools or databases; Mastery of using data to understand and improve upon results
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field; an MBA degree is a plus
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website