Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.The Challenge
The Customer Success organization is at the heart of our business. Our team members are focused on building and maturing our customers' Experience Management programs to drive measurable business impact and meaningful improvements to the human experience. Our mission is to tangibly transform our customers' organizations, leading to increased retention, growth and maturity, and ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through a deep understanding of our customers and their industries, and by optimizing solutions to address their individual challenges utilizing the Qualtrics platform. We touch every phase of the customer lifecycle and work internally to innovate and drive action for our customers.The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed. We are now growing our Customer Success team in Paris so this is a great time to build upon on our relationships within our customers in the French market.Primary Responsibilities
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will be tasked with:
- Assume revenue responsibility for 8-12 large, strategic customers and understand their businesses to achieve quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets.
- Define and execute your strategy for maturing and expanding customer accounts by establishing and managing relationships with senior executives at some of the world's largest enterprises.
- See a problem, solve a problem. Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve, scale and improve our customer's Qualtrics experience.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Help to build, define, and architect the experience management category, and champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- Continue building Qualtrics' unique culture by living Qualtrics' values (TACOS).
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field.
- 7+ years experience in a combination of consulting, strategy, operations, product management or an equivalent field. Prior experience in management consulting or an advisory role in a related industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully build scalable business operations, track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs and to communicate and present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to consider implications beyond individual customers, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with the customer business, and anticipating needs for increasing product performance and utility for customers.
Apply on company website