Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
- Lead a team of 6-10 Enterprise Account Executives based in Tokyo
- Strong communication skills, aware of the message being transmitted to the team, how it's delivered, and it's perception
- Provide mentoring and guidance on key enterprise motions
- Collaborate with legal, product presentations, running multiple internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting
- Serve as executive sponsor during enterprise level deals
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to leading challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics XM solution offerings
- Understand real time competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Ensure positive collaboration with key functional areas internally at Qualtrics (Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts)
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively leading a business
- Strong background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor's degree from a top-accredited university
- At least 6-8 years of individual enterprise level sales experience
- Experience managing an enterprise level sales team
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Record of over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Understanding of working on complex contract negotiations
- Full professional proficiency in Japanese and English, both verbal and written
We've grown our Enterprise Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of enterprise SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from exceptional views to an open and collaborative work space
- Comprehensive perks and benefits package including and experience bonus as well as snacks, drinks, and free lunches
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website