The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
Qualtrics is the experience management company. This position is on the Field Marketing team and is responsible for leading marketing strategy, creating the most unique experiences and opportunities, and bridging between sales and marketing in a dedicated field region.
Marketing is a high-energy, dynamic, and focused team. We cover Enterprise Marketing, Product Marketing, Awareness, Brand, Website, Demand Generation, and Events. Our ultimate goal is to drive high quality pipeline and bookings for and with the sales team.
The Enterprise Marketing team leads the field marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing for Qualtrics. This position interfaces extensively with teams in product marketing, demand generation, events and enterprise sales, and it reports into the Head of Americas Marketing. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, use data to drive decisions about marketing plans across the assigned territory, and have experience working with sales teams.The Expectation for Success
- Define and execute marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth by partnering with field marketing, sales, industry, and other marketing counterparts
- Develop and deliver high-touch marketing programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle and build customer intimacy
- Create, execute, monitor, report, and follow-up on programs to generate a targeted number of leads and inquiries
- Support the Education Industry Sales leads on logistics and execution tasks to support the success of event programs such as trade shows, meetups, workshops, exec dinners, etc.
- Travel to select regions to provide onsite support to sales for events
- Work cross-functionally with SDRs, sales, product marketing, customer success and many others to execute agreed upon marketing plans
- Align all regional marketing activities to support the sales goals for leads and opportunities
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops teams to manage measurement of every event program's impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement and ensure department consistency in reporting
- Maintain weekly KPI and ROI reporting and dashboards for review across all events based on input from Marketing/Sales Ops team
- Manage projects in Asana and import details for all Field Marketing events and ABM motions
- Manage and maintain invoicing process and accounting for events to ensure consistent tracking across all regions
- Bachelor's degree completed
- Previous experience planning and coordinating marketing plans and events for education/academic audiences
- Account based marketing experience
- B2B and sales interactions are a must. Proven experience in a B2B marketing and events role (enterprise software, SAAS, education vertical) a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and proactively communicate across teams
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at once
- Innovate, bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current field processes.
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person, by phone and over email with high integrity.
- Ability to travel 25% of each month.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Experience marketing to education audiences/organizations
- Excellent writing background for promotional emails, invitations and other event related materials.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Qualtrics and other event management softwares.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website