The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
Qualtrics is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an amazing product, and world-class sales and marketing efforts. As we scale our business, we are looking for a passionate, creative, and analytical person who believes in the power of quantitative analysis to attract, engage and activate buyers throughout the customer journey.
As a Marketing Strategy and Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for helping Qualtrics hit its overall pipeline and revenue targets. You will be partnering with senior Marketing executives to crack the most important strategic growth opportunities, improve operational efficiency, use data to manage the business to metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and channels with a strong focus on ROI. You will also be responsible for leading, executing and scaling operational and planning processes (e.g. building growth strategy, setting metric targets) in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Rev Ops).
The Analytics Manager should have a strong strategic mindset and communications skills and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive critical business decisions. The candidate should also be open-minded, challenge the status quo and work in a rapidly changing organization.Expectations for Success
- Lead and provide recommendations on a variety of decision-making projects that will shape Qualtrics' future growth strategy.
- Evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns based on industry best practices, providing recommendations on performance, and deep analyses to improve engagement with marketing content, funnel metrics, and likelihood to buy.
- Manage marketing budgets and allocate resources effectively to maximize ROI.
- Support marketing leadership on critical investment decisions.
- Act like an owner in driving strategic planning processes through data-driven recommendations (e.g. annual growth planning, headcount planning, budget planning, quota setting).
- Track business performance and provide insights and recommendations to advise leadership, crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive visual content.
- Lead development and maintenance of tableau dashboards which track the performance of the Marketing organization globally.
- Establish strong working relationships with peers in other Operations teams and cross-functional partners (revenue operations, sales leadership, finance and SDR management) to achieve objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, technologies, and best practices, and continuously look for opportunities to improve our marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree from a selective university in a quantitative discipline such as CS/statistics/economics or related field
- 4+ years experience in marketing/analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Tableau and SQL
- Proficiency in SAS/Python/R is a plus
- Understanding of the B2B lead to opportunity and sales process
- Strong communication and data visualisation skills; can easily create powerful visualisations that transform complex data into easily consumable, actionable insights
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems from high-priority strategic initiatives
- Experience in communicating effectively and presenting to Senior Executives
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders
- Motivation to stand out from the crowd, disrupting the norm to help the business win
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone, anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on time and on budget
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for data-driven marketing and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after three years)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website