The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Partner Ecosystem Manager
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Partner Ecosystem Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics through recruiting, enabling and managing key strategic partners/alliances in an assigned geography / market.
● Collaborate with Qualtrics' Sales Management to identify, target, and contract with partners that allow us to drive incremental revenue, value to customers, and win rates.
● Exceed assigned revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
● Negotiate new partnership agreements and go-to-market constructs
● Develop joint success plans with partner included agreed to mutual KPIs
● Produce Monthly revenue forecasts for Ecosystem and sales leadership
● Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with partners & key Qualtrics stakeholders
● Onboard new partners and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding partnerships
● Develop and monitor business plan strategies with partner to ensure growth (demand generation activities, sales strategy, forecasting, etc)
● Partner with Qualtrics' leadership to eliminate channel conflict and build effective rules of engagement
● Train and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
● Build and maintain positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
● Build relationships with Qualtrics' Marketing team to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
● Liaise with Qualtrics' Legal Department to develop contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements; negotiate and finalise all partner agreements
● Participate in industry trade shows & events
You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results. You can manage a wide range of relationships from the C-level to the sales rep on the frontlines.
What we are looking for:
● You have 5+ years driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS Software environment
● English proficiency is required
● You have experience carrying and exceeding a revenue quota
● You are an expert strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
● You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
● Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
● Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
● Proven track record of driving revenue and consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
● Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts
● You are open to travel - 25%
● 4 year University Degree BA or BS is required
Apply on company website