Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics' Research Services team is one of the fastest growing and most successful business units at Qualtrics. This team is dedicated to changing the way our customers focus on Experience data. Qualtrics provides a powerful do-it-yourself platform to give customers the tools they need to be successful. Often, clients don't have the expertise or bandwidth to execute their studies on their own. This is where we step in.
As an Account Executive, you will help consult Qualtrics clients to conduct state of the art research via relationship-based selling. This team offers over 20 services to help customers execute their research initiatives. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota by acting as trusted advisors to clients and being passionate teammates.
The challenge? Research Services offers a wide array of market research capabilities to help clients improve their Qualtrics experience. If you love a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM services will keep you learning and growing.Your Day in the Life
- You understand client research pain-points to custom tailor services to meet those needs
- You sell over 20 types of market research services - including ad/concept testing, competitive benchmarking, brand awareness and perception studies, survey design, programming, and analysis.
- You help organizations gain access to targeted demographics
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, discovery, solution presentations, negotiation, and close
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
- You are a top 10% performer
- You are driven, but coachable
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You have demonstrated a strong track record of hitting and exceeding quotas and other performance metrics
- You have 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience
- You have experience selling into Universities and navigating the University hierarchy (e.g. Dean, Department Head, Provost, Chancellor, President, Procurement)
- You are able to travel when necessary (~10-25%)
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Tout, Outreach.io and other prospecting applications
- You enjoy being in a high growth environment and are okay with change
- A Bachelor's degree or greater is not required, but additional sales experience would be needed
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions and Accelerators (sky's the limit!)
- 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or tenure
- Catered lunch
- Culture - Incredible work environment - you can wear jeans and bring your dog to the office, anytime
- Quarterly sales competitions
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Qualtrics swag
Apply on company website