The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Our Industries team is looking for a value advisory analyst to help our sales team increase deal sizes and win rates. Your job will be to help us build a foundation for the growing Value Advisory function at Qualtrics.
The Expectation for Success
You will come in as one of Qualtrics' first Value Advisory Analysts. On this team, you will learn the economics of XM, engage on strategic opportunities, and shape the future of this function at Qualtrics. Learning & development for this position will be done through training sessions, shadowing meetings, and reading & work assignments.
A Day in the Life
- Create company-specific point of view documents and business cases on the XM opportunity and its potential financial impact (consists of in-depth company research, financial & data analysis, industry research, and XM benefit analysis)
- Collaborate with other value advisors, sales leaders, and industry leaders on the XM strategy for key accounts
- Develop statistical models to both inform lower level models & analysis, and to provide analysis and predictions on customer data
- Help establish the infrastructure and strategy for this new function at Qualtrics
- Willingness to operate under ambiguity and create the structure for a new role
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and solve complex problems
- Either relevant work experience or a graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related fields
- Ability to use operational and experiential data to build predictive models in R or Python that can influence key business metrics for our customers (including linear and logistic regression, A/B testing, ensemble methods, gradient boosting, decision trees, etc.) - such as NBD-Dirichlet
- Ability to clean and prepare messy real-world data for analysis
- Interest in and ability to analyze business models and company performance
Apply on company website