DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Certified Pharmacy Technician where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Reston Hospital Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Reston Hospital Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Certified Pharmacy Technician like you to be a part of our team.
Our Certified Pharmacy Technicians assist hospital staff pharmacists in the preparation and dispensation of medications. You receive and fulfil medication orders from hospital staff for patients undergoing inpatient and outpatient care.
- You will set up, package and label medication doses.
- Fill and dispense routine orders for patient care areas.
- You will refill and maintain inventory and routine maintenance of automated dispensing machines.
- You will demonstrate competency in parenteral admixture dose calculations and preparation, including chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition.
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center, a 231-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Reston Hospital Center Awards and Distinctions
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited by the Joint Commission with a Gold Seal of Approval
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Primary Stroke Center with Gold Seal of Approval
- Total Joint Replacement Center for Hip and Knee Replacement with Gold Seal of Approval
- MBSAQIP accreditation for our bariatric surgery program
- Level III NICU with neonatology experts from Children's National Health System
- Northern Virginia's most comprehensive robotic surgery program featuring the daVinci © Xi and Si, Mazor X Stealth Edition™, Mako Robotic Arm™, Bright Matter™ and Modus V™
- One of only nine Visiting Clinician Program (VCP) in the United States where surgeons from around the world come to train on the latest technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician through the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Previous inpatient pharmacy experience preferred
- Full Time
- Mixed Shifts to include rotating weekends and holidays
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Certified Pharmacy Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website