As the Systems Engineer, Office 365 you will be responsible for the configuration, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution for critical business services across the globe.
These services include: Email, Active Directory, SSO, SharePoint, File Sharing, Communication and Collaboration. The Office 365 Systems Engineer will also work with our Helpdesk, Application, and Dev-Ops Teams, to provide end-to-end support for platform and application management services.In this role you will:
- •Configure, manage, and troubleshoot Office 365 Services: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and MS Teams along with User Administration (Azure Active Directory, Office 365)
- •Create and configure SharePoint users, sites and configure SharePoint server features
- •Oversee mobile device management via Intune
- •Take part in technical projects related to Office 365
- •Maintain awareness of Office 365 roadmap, releases, and license levels
- •Manage ticket triage and issue resolution; level 2 escalation support; daily monitoring and alert responses
- •Independently solve simple to complex problems using your technical expertise
- 3-5 years in an Exchange/O365 Administration role
- MCSA and/or MCSE certification in Microsoft Office 365 preferred
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange
- 2 + years of Azure experience is preferred.
- Extensive PowerShell Scripting
- Strong documentation and verbal/ written communication skills in English
- Solid problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting these platforms: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SMTP\\Mail Relay, Outlook client configuration and PowerShell
- Expert knowledge of mail delivery including Active Sync, MX, DKIM, SPF and email security gateways
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication, and topology
- Expert level knowledge of Exchange including user and security management and configuration
- Knowledge of High Availability, Load Balancer, Firewall and Basic Networking Concepts.
- Experience with Skype for Business and Teams services, design and topology preferred
- Advanced experience in SharePoint administration and configuration
- Ability to manage a diversified workload with strong organizational skills
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, The Results Companies could be right for you!
The Results Companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Apply on company website