Our team is expanding and offers a blended role of Pulmonary in Beautiful, Coastal Virginia:
The role offers a regular schedule, Monday to Friday that combines OP with IP at our newly renovated, state-of-the-art, community hospital in Gloucester, VA.
At Riverside Walter Reed Hospital (RWRH) in Gloucester, you will:
- Work with an established team focused on delivering quality care within a supportive, collaborative team environment and easy access to a large subspecialty team
- Additional training in Sleep is an added bonus but not a requirement
- Collaborate with APPs and Physicians within close knit clinical team
- Receive a comprehensive benefits package, RVU incentives, competitive compensation, relocation assistance and yearly CME
- Provide single hospital coverage
The team is guided by a mission to care for others as we would care for those we love and are dedicated to providing quality care to patients of the region. There is also an opportunity to be involved with critical care and ICU patients, if desired.
By choosing to live in either: Gloucester, Hayes, York County, or Williamsburg you will discover the unique quality of life it offers.
- Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living
- Waterfront communities, excellent private and public school options
- Fish, sail, kayak or water ski regularly on the James or York River, Chesapeake Bay, or multiple other water options including the Atlantic Ocean
- Family friendly, low crime, minimal traffic and rated highly as an excellent location to raise a family with the added convenience of a variety of outdoor activities, parks and a vibrant art community
- Central mid-Atlantic, East coast with three airports to choose from and easy access to other areas
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus dining including fresh seafood and entertainment with many festivals within the cities of the region
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities and many college/university options within the state of Virginia
Why Join Riverside?
A quality driven team, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of Americas strongest healthcare delivery organizations. It is an established, financially sound organization and is over 100 years old with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for todays success and tomorrows opportunities.
Epic links over 132 offices and 600+ providers to gain faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians. Many RMG physicians have taken on a leadership role and have an active voice in decisions that directly impact their day to day, patient care, and allocation of resources. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
If interested please forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you by telephone. I look forward to hearing from you.Our team is expanding and offers a blended role of Pulmonary in Beautiful, Coastal Virginia: The role offers a regul...
Apply on company website