SAIC is seeking a Cybersecurity Infrastructure Engineer in Washington DC. SAIC will support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats.
The Cybersecurity Infrastructure Engineer duties include:
- Provide hands-on support for all OIS systems at HHS locations. Support includes, but is not limited to, inventory, installation, replacement, troubleshooting, upgrade, and maintenance. Locations include OpDiv, Health Sector Cybersecurity Coordination Center (HC3), and Trusted Internet Connection Access Provider (TICAP) locations where Cybersecurity Operations (CSO) assets are located.
- Systems include all security tools, supporting infrastructure, and client computer systems.
- Systems and applications include but are not limited to: Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) deployments across the agency, deployment of agency-level integrated governance, risk and compliance management systems, dashboards, and processes (Archer Suite); Agency level Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems, dashboards, and processes (Splunk).
- Install, operate, and maintain KVM/Console switch devices and APC rack management devices.
- While on duty, acknowledge tickets with 30 minutes.
- While on duty, dispatch to site within one hour of notification.
Experience Requirement: 8+ years of relevant network and cybersecurity infrastructure experience.
Certification Requirement: Industry standard certification, e.g. Security+, Network+.
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Apply on company website