DescriptionThis U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence (C5IT) Service Center (SC)'s relies on the availability of IT systems and infrastructure to manage the enterprise and for command and control of its operations on shore, at sea and in the air. The C5ITSC is a recent integration of three (3) Centers of Excellence (COEs): Command, Control & Communications Engineering Center (C3CEN); Operations Systems Center (OSC); and Telecommunications and Information Systems Command (TISCOM). It supports over 40,000 users worldwide at several hundred sites including many remote locations and mobile platforms. Infrastructure managed services are delivered in both Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) and Classified environments.
As such, the customer is interested in shifting the delivery of IT services from 14 disparate contracts to a single Prime contractor responsible for integrating, stabilizing, managing and modernizing its enterprise IT infrastructure by moving to a managed services model to attain more reliable, modern and efficient service levels. This will require the contractor to consolidate and integrate disparate critical IT infrastructure services, systems and functions to effectively stabilize, secure and modernize the infrastructure. The customer will employ a mix of private/public hybrid-clouds and government, contractor and 3rd party owned systems.
During the Transition period, this role manages the business process implementations, and staffing including incumbent staff communications, and the transition communication plan. They will have the lead for senior management communications escalating transition risks and issues to the SAIC Team's Program Manager and USCG senior management to support mitigation activities. The communication s includes weekly transition status reports to SAIC and USCG senior management status reviews. During the 7-year contract, this role will manage and integrate project activities, schedule, and cost performance. Manage risk, customer relationships, and project staffing. Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to leadership.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all actions impacting technical and financial performance, and achieving and maintaining an effective and efficient working relationships within the team, government leadership, other support contractors, and all other internal and external stakeholders.
- The Contractor is responsible for notifying the Government of all issues that may impact (positively and negatively) its ability to deliver services in a timely manner at the quality levels specified in the SLAs.
- The Program Manager Lead shall be available to meet with the USCG Senor Management, Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer Representative, and identified stakeholders upon request to present deliverables, discuss progress, exchange information and resolve risk, problems and issues. These meetings shall take place at the Government's facility.
- Ability to execute program deliverables, write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to and/or for, all levels of government/industry audience, clients and internal staff and management.
- Successfully execute deliverables, which includes the following: program plans, schedules, costs, staffing, communication plans, transition efforts for implementations, presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans, organizing/leading workshops and training sessions for various internal and external clients and audience levels, IT Service Management practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures.
- Integrates all functions and activities necessary to perform the programs to meet the customer requirements.
- Directs program team personnel, manages cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as one of the principal customer interfaces.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedule and costs.
- Ensures compliance with quality standards.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree and fifteen (15) years of experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more of experience in an IT related field.
- At least 8 years in an IT Program Management position of similar size, scope and complexity
- Significant experience coordinating multiple vendors, cross-functional technology and infrastructure programs simultaneously.
- Knowledge in Enterprise IT Operations through directing, managing, implementing and executing business and technology related program teams that involve infrastructure managed services (IMS) (IaaS); infrastructure modernization; cloud migration.
- Working understanding of both .gov and .mil networked environments including DODIN, NIPR/SIPR networks.
- PMP and ITIL v3 Certifications
- Citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Active Secret clearance
Apply on company website