Join the energetic family of Caregivers at Senior Helpers! We are searching for positive and compassionate CNAs who want to improve the lives of our San Diego Seniors by providing the highest quality in-home care possible.
About the Job
As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will help local Seniors with their daily activities such as:
- Meal preparation and planning
- Transportation for errands and appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Participation in daily enrichment activities
Is your Senior a musician? Listen to music together, or better yet, sing or play instruments with one another. Does your Senior like arts and crafts? Then how about an at-home painting session? We encourage activities that warm the spirit – for both the Senior and you!
Our Ideal Candidate
We are searching for team members with strong communication skills and a heart to help our Seniors. Candidates must be comfortable providing non-medical, hands-on care. Current CNAs and candidates with previous Home Care Aide training, or other certifications, are a plus but not required. As part of our Caregiver Mentor Program, we will create an individualized training plan for each Caregiver.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check / TB skin test
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile (if applicable)
Salary and Benefits
- $14.50-17/hr. based on prior experience
- COVID Vaccine Eligibility Immediately upon hire
- Flexible Hours – Day, Night, and Weekend shifts available
- Referral Bonus Program
- Free - Continuing Education Trainings / Additional COVID Training
Ready to join the Senior Helpers family? Hit that Apply Button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website