The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
As an Associate with SS&C Health, you will be part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core of SS&C, with industry leading clinical expertise and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights and transformative digital capabilities.
Senior Client Relations Specialist will provide support as part of a team in managing complex, larger accounts. They may solely manage assigned accounts with less scope and complexity level. Sr. Client Relations Specialist also works independently and exercise judgment within defined procedure and practices. They seek advice, assistance, and validation when presented with new variables or situations or with particularly complex issues. Client Relations Specialist demonstrates proficient knowledge of SS&Cs' functional areas, products, and services. Through their experiences, they are expected to train and offer guidance to Account Managers.
This is a remote opportunity.
- Provide customers with daily support and assistance
- Work on assignments of moderate to complex scope and resolve a wide range of issues
- Interact with multiple functional areas and lead and/or coordinate projects among those areas on behalf of customers and/or Client Services
- Identifying customer needs, develop customer solutions, track and monitor issues, analyze customer data, provide analysis, provide reports, and recommend implementing process and procedure improvements
- Monitor Performance Guarantees and escalate any non-compliance issues
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements for large scope and more complex projects
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of work-related experience, or Master's degree and 1 year of work-related experience, or 5 years equivalent work-related experience
- 3 to 5 years' experience managing customer relationships in healthcare
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website